A Christian Classic on the Life of Christ
Thousands have become acquainted with Jesus through this little book, Steps to Christ. And it has helped many more, including those who have walked with Him for years, to know Him better. In just thirteen short chapters, you’ll discover the steps to finding a forever friendship with Jesus. You’ll read about His love for you, repentance, faith and acceptance, growing like Him, the privilege of prayer, what to do with doubt, and how to spend your days rejoicing in your best Friend, Jesus.
“Steps to Christ is recognized to be Adventism’s most significant summary contribution to the great theme of ‘righteousness by faith’ that was the theological cornerstone of the Reformation,” said Denis Fortin, editor of the new annotated edition and former dean of the Seventh-day Adventist Theological Seminary. “It’s so appropriate that in this anniversary year, we remind ourselves of the true essence of the Christian faith as presented in this profound little book.”
125 years old
Useful links and resources for reading, and listening the book Steps to Christ.
- Dedicated website – http://ellenwhite.org/content/article/125-years-steps-christ
- Steps to Christ AUDIO – http://www.ellenwhite.info/books/audio-sc.htm
- Steps to Christ AUDIO – https://www.americanchristianministries.org/index.php/steps-to-christ-audio-book.html
- Steps to Christ AUDIO – http://ellenwhiteaudio.org/steps-to-christ/
- Steps to Christ AUDIO – https://www.audioverse.org/english/audiobooks/books/219/steps-to-christ.html
- Epub Format – http://ellenwhiteaudio.org/audio/en/sc/Steps%20to%20Christ.epub
- PDF Format – http://ellenwhiteaudio.org/audio/en/sc/Steps%20to%20Christ.pdf
- Mobi (Kindle) Format – http://ellenwhiteaudio.org/audio/en/sc/Steps%20to%20Christ.mobi