GARDEN OF PRAYER (9:30-10:00)
- Morning opening song
- Bible meditation
- Prayer time
SABBATH SCHOOL (10:00-11:40)
- Song Service
- Welcome Remarks & Opening Prayer
- Mission Spotlight
- Lesson #12 – “Overcoming Evil with Good” (alt. link – “Overcoming Evil with Good” / PDF version)
- Closing Song & Closing Prayer
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40-13:00)
- Song Service / Prelude: “Holy, Holy, Holy”
- Invocation: preacher
- Welcome Remarks: Christine
- Opening Song: SDAH #99
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Lorna
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story: Angela M.
- Special song: Eviah’s family
- Scripture Reading: Luke 5:5, Molly
- Congregational Prayer: Theda
- Sermon: “Beyond the Sunset” pastor Greg Davis
- Closing Song: SDAH #508
- Benediction – preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
1. PRAYER MEETINGS
A small group has been formed of Dublin West members – a study and prayer group, meeting on Friday nights. (There is another group, made by Moldavians and the meetings are every Tuesday, in different houses – Romanian language – in Blanchardstown area.)
The invitation then is extended to any member for these groups – depending on language used. For Friday night meetings it is all English language. The book which is studied and discussed is “If my people pray”, by Randy Maxwell.
The meetings are from 7 to 8pm, at sister Jacinta’s house at 7 Sheepmoor View, Clonsilla, Dublin 15.
2. PREACHING SCHEDULE
Do you know when is pastor Llew and his cancer survivor wife coming to Dublin West? Or maybe when do we meet the TED Health director? Please check preaching plan for our church, the full calendar for Q1/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
3. STEPS TO CHRIST
For all those commited to read/listen the book “Steps to Christ”, one chapter per week, here is the material in text and audio format, along with study materials for Steps to Christ – Chapter 12. One very interesting quote about “”what to do when in doubt”:
““We can understand as much of His purposes as it is for our good to know; and beyond this we must still trust the hand that is omnipotent, the heart that is full of love.“
Share with others as all have to come closer and take the steps to Christ!
4. THURSDAYS PASTORAL VISITS
Your pastor is available for visits! (just in case you’ve wondered)
Every Thursday (morning, daytime, evening) is set aside for pastoral visits. So, if you need a visit (or want to visit the pastor at home), please talk to him. Contact: pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; firstname.lastname@example.org.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)