GARDEN OF PRAYER (9:30-10:00)
- Morning opening song
- Bible meditation
- Prayer time
SABBATH SCHOOL (10:00-11:40)
- Song Service
- Welcome Remarks & Opening Prayer
- Mission Spotlight
- Lesson #13 – “Christian Living” (alt. link – “Christian Living” / PDF version)
- Closing Song & Closing Prayer
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40-13:00)
- Song Service / Prelude: “Holy, Holy, Holy”
- Invocation: preacher
- Welcome Remarks: Ramil
- Opening Song: SDAH #55
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Angela
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story:
- Scripture Reading: Numbers 12:32-33, Jethniel
- Congregational Prayer: Sade
- Sermon: “Optimism versus Pessimism” Evah Gwasira
- Closing Song: SDAH #526
- Benediction – preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
1. NEW YEAR
As we leave 2017 behind, let us be thankful to the Lord for all His blessings (even those in disguise, that sometimes seem to us as troubles). Let us start a new year with a new commitment to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
We have received the orders sent to Stanborough Press (Adventist Book Center). Please check with the elders and get the books, Bibles etc.
3. JANUARY PREACHING
- 6 January – sermon by Catalin Andronic (Caddy)
- 13 January – sermon by pastor Llew Edwards – afternoon program: Karin Edwards (Cancer Survivor)
- 20 January – sermon by Alex Sarbu (from Romanian church)
- 27 January – sermon by pastor Christian Salcianu
Please check preaching plan for our church, the full calendar for Q1/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
4. STEPS TO CHRIST – At the end…
For all those commited to read/listen the book “Steps to Christ”, one chapter per week, here is the material in text and audio format, along with study materials for the last chapter of Steps to Christ – Chapter 13. One very interesting quote about “rejoicing in the Lord”:
““If we do represent Christ, we shall make His service appear attractive, as it really is.“
Please give us a feedback on your reading of the whole book!
5. THURSDAYS PASTORAL VISITS
The pastor is ready to visit you! He is available anytime of the day/week. Yet, to be sure, every Thursday (morning, daytime, evening) is set aside for pastoral visits. So, if you need a visit (or want to visit the pastor at home), please talk to him. Contact: pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; email@example.com.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)