PRAYER TIME (7:00 – 8:00 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (Jacinta’s house)
SABBATH SCHOOL (10:00 – 11:40 am)
- Song Service
- Welcome Remarks & Opening Prayer
- Mission Spotlight
- Lesson #6 – “The Marks of a Steward” (alt. link – “The Marks of a Steward“ / download PDF version)
- Closing Song & Closing Prayer
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40 – 1:00 pm)
- Song Service
- Invocation: preacher
- Welcome Remarks: Jennifer
- Opening Song
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Alvin
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Song – Home Away
- Children story
- Song – Home Away
- Scripture Reading: Dorothea
- Congregational Prayer: Christolyte D.
- Sermon: “To Love and Be Loved”
(Torben Bergland, TED special guest)
- Closing Song
- Benediction – preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
Presentation (3:00 – 4:00 pm)
“Understanding Attachment” – Torben Bergland
Music – Home Away group
Q&A session (4:00 – 4:30 pm)
Pastor Christian Salcianu and guest Torben Bergland
1. WOMEN MINISTRY RETREAT – 24 FEBRUARY
Women Ministry Department of Dublin West Seventh-day Adventist Church
invites you to “Proverbs 31 Women”. Our speakers are Laura Rupsaite (Reading, England) and Melanie Groening-McKenna (Dublin), leading in worship, presentations, and testimonies. More details at dublinwestsda.ie/wm. For questions and registration please contact our Women Ministry director, Jacinta Maryam Chege, on phone 087 742 1360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. LATEST RESOURCES ON OUR WEBSITE
- Have you ever tried to prepare a sermon? Here is our pastor’s insights into the process. Preparing a sermon (1).
- Have you discovered your spiritual gifts from God? Here is a test you can make and a useful book to read. Spiritual Gifts Questionnaire.
- Have you heard about our new event this month? The Women Ministry Retreat.
3. PRAYER MEETING
Every Friday night, at 7pm, you are welcome to join our prayer group in Blanchardstown (at sister Jacinta’s house). For one hour or so you carry along with other brothers and sisters the needs of our church, the needs of our loved ones or of the people around us so that God will make His will known and fulfilled. If you have a special need, let us know and we will pray for you. Text the message to 085 223 4482.
4. EVENTS IN IRISH MISSION
- 9-11 February | Belfast Youth Weekend
- 10 February | TED Health & Singles Ministry director
- 24 February | Dublin West Women Retreat
- 25 February | Church Clerks training session
- 25 February – 5 March | Mission Trip to Dominican Republic
- 17 March | Global Youth Day
- 30 March – 1 April | 3 Mission Youth Retreat Weekend
Please check preaching plan for our church, the full calendar for Q1/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
5. PASTORAL VISITS
The pastor is ready to visit you! He is available anytime of the day/week.
Yet, to be sure, every Thursday (morning, daytime, evening) is set aside for pastoral visits. So, if you need a visit (or want to visit the pastor at home), please talk to him. Contact: pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; email@example.com.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)