PRAYER TIME (7:00 – 8:00 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (Jacinta’s house)
SABBATH SCHOOL (10:00 – 11:40 am)
- Song Service
- Welcome Remarks & Opening Prayer
- Mission Spotlight
- Lesson #7 – “The Impact of Tithing” (alt. link – “The Impact of Tithing“ / download PDF version)
- Closing Song & Closing Prayer
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40 – 1:00 pm)
- Song Service
- Invocation: preacher
- Welcome Remarks: Femi
- Opening Song
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Livio
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story – Caddy
- Song: Kymi & Kareah
- Scripture Reading: Hebrews 1:10-12, Jhavaughn
- Congregational Prayer: Axel
- Sermon: “Is Genesis History?” pastor Christian (linked to the afternoon program)
- Closing Song
- Benediction – preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
At 2:30 we are inviting you back to the hall to view the documentary movie “Is Genesis History?”, our Evangelism project for April 2018.
1. TODAY: WOMEN MINISTRY RETREAT
Our ladies and friends will be meeting at Lucan Centre for the whole Sabbath for “Proverbs 31 Women” program. Speakers Laura Rupsaite (Reading, England) and Melanie Groening-McKenna (Dublin) will be leading in worship, presentations, and testimonies. More details at dublinwestsda.ie/wm. For questions and registration please contact our Women Ministry director, Jacinta Maryam Chege, on phone 087 742 1360 or email email@example.com.
2. TODAY: IS GENESIS HISTORY?
As mentioned in our last bulletin, our main event for this spring (2018) is an Evangelistic effort for the secular society around us. During today’s morning sermon, pastor will introduce us to the project, while in the afternoon we will watch the movie and get a first idea and taste of it. Details on our Evangelism page in the main menu.
3. MOVING OUT OF COOLMINE
For the summer time we will move out of Coolmine Community School as there will be a big project for rewiring the facilities. Accordingly, probably before May 2018 we will move to another venue. We’ve started looking for a new place. If anyone knows of a good and suitable place, we would be interested to know. Please be in touch with elder Ropo and elder Ramil or with the pastor.
4. LATEST RESOURCES ON OUR WEBSITE
- Do you know our Seventh-day Adventist belief on Creation?
- We have also posted the position of Geoscience Research Institute, in preparation for our Evangelism.
- We’ve received from Ministerial Department of British Union Conference the set of 12+ sermons on Reformation with an emphasis on reforming ourselves, on topics such as: Reform your health, Reform your life, Reform your mind, Reform your skills etc.
5. MISSION TRIP TO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Our pastor along with other youth and leaders from British Union Conference will go in a mission trip to Dominican Republic (25 February – 05 March). Following the devastation brought by a series of hurricanes, the BUC Youth Department planned a Repair Project where Adventist Youth will help in reconstruction. Please have them in your prayers – details and upcoming report on facebook.com/christian.salcianu.
6. PRAYER MEETING
Every Friday night, at 7pm, you are welcome to join our prayer group in Blanchardstown. For one hour or so you carry along with other brothers and sisters the needs of our church, the needs of our loved ones or of the people around us so that God will make His will known and fulfilled. If you have a special need, let us know and we will pray for you. Text the message to 085 223 4482.
7. EVENTS IN IRISH MISSION
- 24 February | Dublin West Women Retreat
- 25 February | Church Clerks training session
- 25 February – 5 March | Mission Trip to Dominican Republic
- 17 March | Global Youth Day
- 30 March – 1 April | 3 Mission Youth Retreat Weekend
Please check preaching plan for our church, the full calendar for Q1/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
8. PASTORAL VISITS
The pastor is ready to visit you! He is available anytime of the day/week.
Yet, to be sure, every Thursday (morning, daytime, evening) is set aside for pastoral visits. So, if you need a visit (or want to visit the pastor at home), please talk to him. Contact: pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; firstname.lastname@example.org.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)