PRAYER TIME (7:00 – 8:00 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (Jacinta’s house)
There is also an WhatsApp group for the participants. Join now (087 742 1360) and share your prayer requests.
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40 – 1:00 pm)
- Song Service: Choristers Berlinda & Sheneece
- Invocation: preacher, Earl R.
- Welcome Remarks: Iphi M.
- Opening Song
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Tash B.
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story – Juliet
- Special item: group from Zimbabwe
- Special item: group from Zimbabwe
- Scripture Reading: Molly – 2 Corinthians 5:17-18
- Congregational Prayer: Latoya
- Sermon: “Substitutionary Sacrifice”, Earl Ramharacksingh, BUC and IM treasurer
- Closing Song
- Benediction – preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
Sabbath afternoon program
Have you ever wondered what route do your tithes and offerings take after being placed in the basket?
We have the opportunity to ask that question to the best person in Irish Mission/BUC. Please come ready for a discussion on Tithing, Gift Aid and how Tithe funds are used in the Mission, ending with Q&A Session.
1. LORD’S SUPPER / COMMUNION
Our main event for spiritual growth this quarter is the Lord’s Supper, an opportunity to make it right with the Lord, with our neighbor, to receive forgiveness and to grant it to those who treated us wrong. Please do your best to be there.
2. MEMBERSHIP TRANSFERS / PROFESSION OF FAITH
Next Sabbath we will have a special ceremony – Profession of Faith, for all those who want to become members in Dublin West, who are baptized members, but who can not secure letters of transfer from their original place of membership. We are in touch with the families / individuals who expressed this desire. If you want it also and have not yet been contacted, please get in touch with the pastor or with Justina (clerk).
3. HELPING THOSE IN NEED
As mentioned on several occasions, on the coming Sabbath we want to show again our Christian compassion with those in need. You are invited to bring to the house of the Lord anything you can give to those in need: food, clothing, shoes, money etc. Our Dorcas will then give the stuff to our friends from Hope in the Darkness (Remember last time: http://dublinwestsda.ie/2017/11/22/greetings-from-gadara/.)
4. MOVING OUT OF COOLMINE
Would you pray and get worried if you were to move from your house soon? Probably so… We have to leave Coolmine Community School by the end of May. We’ve started looking for a new place. If anyone knows of a good and suitable place, we would be interested to know. Please get in touch with any of the church board members.
5. EVANGELISM – IS GENESIS HISTORY?
Our main event for this spring (2018) is an Evangelistic effort for the secular society around us – screening the movie-documentary IS GENESIS HISTORY? We will come soon with all the details for screening it to a larger audience, as an Evangelistic project. Details on our Evangelism page in the main menu.
6. FULL REPORT FROM MISSION TRIP – DOMINICAN REPUBLIC?
Do you want to be a missionary? A new trip will be organized next year. Be prepared (funds, passport, holiday etc.). A full report with this year’s mission trip (text, pictures and three videos) has been published on http://adventist.ie/news/ir/mission-trip-to-the-dominican-republic-2018.
7. PRAYER MEETING
Every Friday night, at 7pm, you are welcome to join our prayer group in Blanchardstown. For one hour or so you carry along with other brothers and sisters the needs of our church, the needs of our loved ones or of the people around us so that God will make His will known and fulfilled. If you have a special need, let us know and we will pray for you. Text your prayer request to 087 742 1360.
8. FUTURE EVENTS IN DUBLIN WEST / IRISH MISSION
- 30 March – 1 April | 3 Mission Youth Retreat Weekend
- 31 March – Lord’s Supper / Communion
- 15 April – Meeting with elders and head deacons in Dublin Area to discuss the plans for a Second Building in Dublin.
- 21 and 28 April – days for screening the “Is Genesis History?” movie-documentary.
Please check preaching plan for our church, the updated calendar for Q2/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
9. PASTORAL VISITS
The pastor is ready to visit you! He is available anytime of the day/week. Also on the phone or online. Feel free to contact him. pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; firstname.lastname@example.org.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)