PRAYER TIME (7:00 – 8:00 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (Jacinta’s house)
There is also an WhatsApp group for the participants. Join now (087 742 1360) and share your prayer requests.
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40 – 1:40 pm)
- Song Service: Lenah M.
- Invocation: pastor
- Welcome: elder Ramil
- Opening Song
- Financial Report: Angela M.
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Angela M.
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story
- Profession of Faith – Welcoming new members
- Scripture Reading: Fredy – Hebrews 1:1-4
- Sermon: “God speaking in many ways. God speaking in One Way”, pastor Christian S.
- Foot Washing
- Congregational Prayer / Bread: Annie M.
- Congregational Prayer / Wine: Ropo D.
- Closing Song
- Benediction – preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
Sabbath afternoon program
You’ve been invited to bring stuff to help those in need: food, clothing, shoes, money etc. (Remember our previous experience: http://dublinwestsda.ie/2017/11/22/greetings-from-gadara/.)
We will count our blessings at the end of a quarter, we will sort, and pack the gifts and humanitarian aids for those in need, we will pray that our help will be a blessing – as we all know, it is more blessed to give than to receive.
1. LORD’S SUPPER / COMMUNION
Our main event for spiritual growth this quarter is the Lord’s Supper, an opportunity to make it right with the Lord, with our neighbor, to receive forgiveness and to grant it to those who treated us wrong. Please do your best to be there.
2. MEMBERSHIP TRANSFERS / PROFESSION OF FAITH
This Sabbath we will have a special ceremony – Profession of Faith, for all those who want to become members in Dublin West, who are baptized members, but who can not secure letters of transfer from their original place of membership. We are in touch with the families / individuals who expressed this desire. If you want it also and have not yet been contacted, please get in touch with the pastor or with Justina (clerk).
3. MOVING OUT OF COOLMINE
We are using all our means and knowledge to find a future place for worship. We are checking with other churches, community centres, other venues. So far it seems it is very hard to secure a place for every Sabbath, at the hours we want, at the size we need etc. If anyone knows of a good and suitable place, we would be interested to know. Please get in touch with any of the church board members.
4. EVANGELISM – IS GENESIS HISTORY?
Please make yourself ready to be involved in an advertising campaign for the screening of the movie IS GENESIS HISTORY? You will be provided with posters, cards, ads for social media. We will use our worship hall for this event on the afternoon of 21 April. Details on our Evangelism page in the main menu.
5. PRAYER MEETING
Every Friday night, at 7pm, you are welcome to join our prayer group in Blanchardstown. For one hour or so you carry along with other brothers and sisters the needs of our church, the needs of our loved ones or of the people around us so that God will make His will known and fulfilled. If you have a special need, let us know and we will pray for you. Text your prayer request to 087 742 1360.
6. FUTURE EVENTS IN DUBLIN WEST / IRISH MISSION
- 30 March – 1 April | 3 Mission Youth Retreat Weekend
- 31 March – Lord’s Supper / Communion
- 15 April – Meeting with elders and head deacons in Dublin Area to discuss the plans for a Second Building in Dublin.
- 21 April – screening “Is Genesis History?”.
Please check preaching plan for our church, the updated calendar for Q2/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
7. PASTORAL VISITS
The pastor visited this past week families Mhlanga and Manoli. He has also visited with elder Ropo many sites, potential places for our moving and also for building a new church. If you want a visit, please feel free to contact him: pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; firstname.lastname@example.org.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)