PRAYER TIME (7:30 – 8:30 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (Jacinta’s house)
There is also an WhatsApp group for the participants. Join now (087 742 1360) and share your prayer requests.
SABBATH SCHOOL (10:00 – 11:40 am)
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40 – 1:00 pm)
- Song Service: Lenah M.
- Invocation: pastor
- Opening Song: “Give Me the Bible” (SDAH #272)
- Offertory Reading & Prayer:
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story – Chezka Bueno
- Scripture Reading: Daniel 12:4
- Congregational prayer:
- Sermon: “Importance of the book of Daniel to contemporary Adventists”, pastor Christian
- Closing Song: “Jesus Is Coming Again” (SDAH #213)
- Benediction – pastor
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
As in every second Sabbath of the month, we are all together and we invite you all for a Fellowship Lunch. You are encouraged to bring your special dish, traditional food (preferable vegetarian), fruits and juices/water. Bring an extra portion as we always have guests. Don’t forget, this is a good opportunity to share our meal with other people, to invite them also to join us, be they rich or poor.
Afternoon program - Preparation for Evangelism
Have you heard about IS GENESIS HISTORY? It is the movie-documentary which shows enough proofs that the first book of the Bible is not fables, but real history. Next Sabbath in the afternoon we will screen the movie. The invitations have arrived. Please check and click “going” on the Facebook Event. You can also register via EventBrite. All the details on our Evangelism page in the main menu.
For the afternoon we will see the trailer, will review the main facts and proofs in the movie, some resources abailable. We will pray for the invitations given and we will address questions that might come concerning the event.
1. MOVING OUT OF COOLMINE
We are using all our means and knowledge to find a future place for worship. We are checking with other churches, community centres, other venues. So far it seems it is very hard to secure a place for every Sabbath, at the hours we want, at the size we need etc. If anyone knows of a good and suitable place, we would be interested to know. Please get in touch with any of the church board members. Don’t forget to tell it to our Lord. Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
2. MEETING FOR THE 2nd BUILDING IN DUBLIN
This coming Sunday there are two meetings at Airport View Hotel, with pastors and officers in Dublin churches. In the morning there is a meeting with elders, head deacons and pastors, the topic being The 2nd building in Dublin. (After lunch there will be a meeting with pastors and elders with David Neal, the topic being A Stewardship Drive, scheduled for May.) As the first of the meetings is of a special interest to our local church, please express your views to the elders and head deacon.
3. PRAYER MEETING
Every Friday night, at 7:30pm, you are welcome to join our prayer group in Blanchardstown. For one hour or so you carry along with other brothers and sisters the needs of our church, the needs of our loved ones or of the people around us so that God will make His will known and fulfilled. If you have a special need, let us know and we will pray for you. Text your prayer request to 087 742 1360.
4. FUTURE EVENTS IN DUBLIN WEST / IRISH MISSION
- 15 April – Meeting with elders and head deacons in Dublin Area to discuss the plans for a Second Building in Dublin.
- 21 April – screening “Is Genesis History?”
- 4-7 May, Pathfinders Camporee
- 14-19 May, Dublin Stewardship Drive
- 2 June – IM Day of Fellowship (subject to confirmation)
- 2-6 July, Vacation Bible School
Please check preaching plan for our church, the updated calendar for Q2/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
5. PASTORAL VISITS
The pastor is ready to visit you anytime. If you want a visit, please feel free to contact him and arrange the best timing: pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; email@example.com.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)