PRAYER TIME (7:30 – 8:30 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (Jacinta’s house)
There is also an WhatsApp group for the participants. Join now (087 742 1360) and share your prayer requests.
SABBATH SCHOOL (10:00 – 11:40 am)
- Song Service
- Welcome Remarks & Opening Prayer
- Mission Spotlight
- Study on different classes and age groups
- Lesson #2 –
- Closing Song & Closing Prayer
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:45 – 1:15 pm)
- Song Service: Youth
- Invocation: pastor
- Welcome: Frans
- Opening Song: “Joy to the World” (SDAH #125)
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Caddy
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story – Livio
- Song – Celestial Melodies Choir
- Scripture Reading: Tara (Revelation 19:11-13)
- Congregational prayer
- Sermon: “The wonderful names of our Lord Jesus”, pastor Christian
- Closing Song: “Day by Day” (SDAH #532)
- Benediction – pastor
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
As we have a special afternoon program, we invite you all for a Fellowship Lunch. You are encouraged to bring your special dish, traditional food (preferable vegetarian), fruits and juices/water. Bring an extra portion as we always have guests.
Don’t forget, this is a good opportunity to share our meal with other people, to invite them also to join us, be they rich or poor.
Afternoon program – screening the movie Is Genesis History?
The time has come for us to watch with our youth, friends and the whole church the movie-documentary IS GENESIS HISTORY? It is a special media product introducing us to many proofs regarding the historicity of the first book of the Bible, Genesis. This Sabbath in the afternoon at 4pm we will screen the movie.