Our new address
From 9 June 2018 we are worshipping in a new venue. We are inviting you to join us in Elim Church, located in Rosemount Business Park, Centrepoint, Unit B6. Click here for GPS Google Maps directions. There is plenty of parking. If you come with the public transport, look for Dublin Bus lines 17A, 38, 38A, 38B, 40D, 220, 336, who all have stations near or around the roundabout close to the entrance of the Rosemount Business Park. For those coming with the bus, please inform us and the deacons will give you a lift from the entrance of the park to the church.
PRAYER TIME (7:30 – 8:30 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (at Jacinta’s house)
There is also an WhatsApp group for the participants. Join now (087 742 1360) and share your prayer requests.
Sabbath morning – Sabbath School (10:00 – 11:40am)
- Song Service
- Welcome Remarks & Opening Prayer
- Mission Spotlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaQh-350njA
- Study on different classes and age groups
- Introduction: https://absg.adventist.org/html?code=ADLT3Q18INTR
- Lesson #1 –
- Closing Song & Closing Prayer
Sabbath morning worship (11:45am – 1:15pm)
- Song Service: Youth
- Welcome: Iphi M.
- Opening Song
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Livio S.
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (#369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (#694)
- Children story
- Song: Molly D.
- Scripture Reading: Marian D
- Congregational prayer: Theda R.
- Sermon – Caddy (Cătălin) Andronic
- Closing Song
- Benediction: preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (#214)
Fellowship lunch (1:30 – 2:45pm)
We are invited to continue our fellowship by sharing the meal in the Upper Room. Please be attentive to bring no food in the sanctuary. As we have no ovens (nor microwave) available, please bring food already that can be eaten as is. Vegetarian food desired! (If any dish contains meat, please label it accordingly).
Main events in Dublin and Irish Mission
Camp Meeting 2018
The next Irish Mission Family camp will take place at Newmarket on Fergus on the 3rd to 6th of August 2018. We hope that this will be the best attended Camp Meeting in the history of the Irish Mission. Churches across Ireland would have received a special personal invitation by now. More info and registration (deadline 15 July) on https://www.campmeeting.website/ Any urgent questions? E-mail Pastor Lorance Johnson – email@example.com
Summer Camp 2018
Every year in the month of August we have the Summer Camp, for kids and youth. Save the dates for the one coming: 14-22 August, Portlick Campsite, Athlone. More details and registration will follow soon. We plan to have a better experience than the one of last year, so we are thinking of new and exciting activities for all those coming.