FRIDAY NIGHT PROGRAM
Church in prayer (7:30 – 9:00 pm)
– Songs of worship
– Inspirational talk
– Prayer time
– Socializing time
Meeting place – Blanchardstown (at sis. Jacinta’s house). There is also an WhatsApp group for the participants. Join now (087 742 1360) and/or share your prayer requests.
SABBATH MORNING STUDY
Church at study – Sabbath School (10:00 – 11:30 am)
– Songs of worship and prayer
– Inspirational talk
– Mission spotlight
– Study time on different classes
– Closing song and prayer
SABBATH MORNING WORSHIP
Church at worship (11:45 am – 1:15 pm)
– Song Service: Youth
– Invocation: Preacher
– A word of welcome and Introduction: Lisa
– Opening Song: “O, let me walk with thee” (#554)
– Offertory Reading: Desrine
– Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (#369)
– Doxology: “Praise God” (#694)
– Prayer for the offerings
– Children story: Theda
– Scripture Reading: Emily (Genesis 1:1-2;31)
– Congregational prayer: Jacinta
– Sermon: “I don’t understand!” (Iphi)
– Closing Song: “I’d rather have Jesus” (#327)
– Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (#214)
EVENTS OCT-DEC 2018
18-20 October. Youth Meetings in Dublin
A new project for youth in Dublin, powered by Youth Department Team.
31 October. “Caring not Scaring”
We intend to have a social evening for kids, at the church, as a healthy alternative for the Halloween night. All those who want to be involved as helpers (staff) and those who will bring kids will contat Alyn, Melissa. We will soon come with more details.
10 November. Harvest Day
Another opportunity to praise the Lord for His blessings will be on th second Sabbath of November, when we will organize the Harvest Day in the church.
24 November. Dublin Day of Fellowship
Once a year all Adventists in Dublin Area are invited to worship together. Our guest speaker will be Llew Edwards and the venue will be Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown (Tyrrelstown). We are making preparations for a full program for a day of praise, joy, fellowship and growing together. As last year, Stanborough Press will be coming also, so be prepared to buy books and other supplies for a better life and mission.