They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers […] day by day, attending the temple together […] praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
(Acts of the Apostles, 2:42-47)
This is Dublin West.
Come and see!
10:00 Sabbath School
Opening Song: #334
Mission spotlight: Jathniel
Promotional talk: Sade
Lesson study: “Our Forgiving God”
Closing song: #499
Closing prayer: Frans
11:45 Divine service
Song service: Youth
Tithes & offerings reading: Jennifer
Children story: Erwin
Scripture reading: Cristina, John 18:37
Congregational prayer: Farai
Sermon: Sebastian Pohl & Christian Salcianu
– 1st Sabbath, 2 November – Thamu
– 2nd Sabbath, 9 November – sermon pastor Christian / Thanksgiving Day and afternoon fellowship
– 3rd Sabbath, 16 November – pastor Christian 19, Pathfinders program for Dublin Royals
– 4th Sabbath, 23 November – pastor Paulmoney (Associate to the President of Southern Asia Division)
– 5th Sabbath, 30 November – Mrs. Paulmoney (Women Ministry Director of Southern Asia Division)
Ski Trip 2020
We made a special page with all the info regarding the Ski Trip to Romania. Please check and comment on this page:
- In a building fundraising concert, Celestial Melodies will sing in Ranelagh Church, 30 November at 3pm.
- For the Winter Praise 2019, Dublin Youth in Praise led by Berlinda will sing in Ranelagh Church, 14 December, at 5:30pm.
Adventist Community Services Dublin
Our latest development
Awareness. All leaders in the Irish Mission are aware now of our development, as pastor Christian presented the project to the Workers’ Meeting.
Action. ACSDublin was launched officially. Every other Saturday we’ll be on the streets. Dublin West will be in charge on the 23rd of November.
Confirmation. Trans-European Division: “Today we highlight a positive and loving service being started by the Dublin Seventh-day Adventist Church. Thank you to Dublin [..] who rejoice in such positive actions.”