Following are our prayer requests, received in notes to our Green Box
- For God to show us a way regarding the church building
- Provision of a new church
Family and friends
- For K., a brother, a sister and her family.
- Bless my family
- For Z. and J.A. (relatives of a member)
- For my cousin, who is going through a tough time, may God guide her to peace and happiness.
- For my loved ones (spouse and child) to join me here in Ireland
- My spouse, to commit life to God
- For G., A., and S.
- For family guidance and protection
- For C. into getting a new job
- For my dad
- For my family to come closer to the church
- For the strength of my family unit
Children & Youth
- To help the youth to focus on their exams
- For my children, to commit their way to the Lord
- For all the young ones, our kids in school and society, their upbringing and spiritual growth
- For my child – to learn respect and commit will and life to God.
- For the kids in our church, filling their minds with the right stuff (right books)
- For teens of our church – peer-pressure in the world, stay focused on God
Health and wellbeing
- Pastor Ben, Angela’s dad, Nicole’s mom
- A safe and healthy pregnancy for me
- Our own healing, body and soul
- For someone suffering from fear and anxiety among people
- For my friend R. who is sick
- Heal the wounds of my body to fully get better and to overcome my fears and worries regarding my life in the future.
- For my mom’s mom.
- For my dad, who hasn’t been well in a while
- For healing, F.D.-T.
- For A., fighting cancer
- For my in-law, S., who is going through a chemotherapy
- Eugenia’s grandson (Max), surgery on the heart
- My friend’s mother, in hospital
- My wife who had an operation two weeks ago
- For my grandmother to get well
- For my health – to change my eating habits and get active
- For the healing of my mother
- For sick relatives.
- For my health.
- For someone who lost three siblings (with young kids)
- My grandmother who is hospitalized and very sick
- Revival in our local churches
- The Lord will bring a revival in my soul
- That I would have a burden for souls.
- That our church would become a praying church.
- Revival in the church.
- A better personal prayer life
- God’s message will burn within our hearts
- For our relationship with God
- To be ready for the soon return of Jesus, our Lord
- May the church help praying for me, for my spiritual life to grow
- To accept rebuke and allow God to perfect His work in me
- God strengthens my faith, gives me more knowledge and wisdom to succeed in career and studies
- God brings me closer to him and help me live upright and be a good example to my children and lead them to Christ.
- Pray for my venture into new employment, that it may be successful
- To overcome struggles of surrendering all to the Lord
- For T. to stay strong
- To have the church together in time of trouble
- To be effective in God’s hand in whatever may seem best to Him
- Bless my relationship, make me a good partner to my girlfriend and the same for her to me.
- For my mom to get a good job
- For N. to stop stressing about things.
- Help me study well and excel in my academics and be a better daughter to my family and a kinder friend to everyone around me.
- God gives us strength and wisdom to get through trials (health, grievance for loss)
- To find a permanent job
- For a place to stay
- For an income to sustain the family
- For L. and son E., as they are looking for a house
- For my brother to pass a test
- Pray to get married next year
- For L. and C., while they have some struggles in their marriage
- For my marriage plans.
- For me to pass my test and go further in education.
- God will continue to work in R.’s life.
- For my relationship, finances, business and family
- To get wisdom, keep the faith and get a beautiful and blessed wife
- I want the church to help me get documents and find a job that will allow me to keep the Lord’s Sabbath and help my family back home in Africa
- For the Mission and its challenges
- For IM members to align back to the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy
- For Christians here so that they may base all their faith in the Bible (His Word), and test all Spirits by it
- God, guide us away from false prophets
- Pastor Ben, healing
- Pastor Llew and his family, for his ministry & mission
- For the Thanksgiving Day
- People in Mindanao (Philippines), going through an earthquake and its aftermath
- Pray for an anonymous friend of us!
- For God to solve a confidential matter.
- For the Great Controversy Book Project
- ACS – Adventist Community Services as project
- ACS – pray for the poor, and the homeless, and the sick
- ACS – see it as God’s project and opportunity for growth
- For the men who are studying the Bible with A.
- As we have no building, for God to help us move ahead in our mission
- For us to answer and raise volunteers for our needs