Before the Covid-19 pandemic, Dublin West Seventh-day Adventist Church used to function in Elim Church, located in Rosemount Business Park, Centrepoint, Unit B6, Blanchardstown (Dublin, Ireland).
As we are looking for a new place, even our own building, in the meantime we are gathering online (via Zoom) or in person as follows:
- Every Tuesday night, 8pm – Devotional and prayer meeting
- Every Thursday night, 8pm – Youth Bible Study
- Every Saturday, at 10am/12pm (alternating) – Sabbath School and Sermon
- Every night, at 9:30pm – Encouraging Prayer Line
- For humanitarian ACS DUBLIN activities, we are in city centre every Saturday night, at 8pm – GPO, Dublin 1. See our latest projects here.
- For missionary DISCOVER TRUTH activities, we are in city centre every Saturday and Sunday afternoon – Henry St., Dublin 1. See details here.
For any inquiries please contact our pastor,
phone: (+353) 085 223 44 82