PRAYER TIME (7:00 – 8:00 pm)
- Meditation on an inspiring text
- Prayer time
- Meeting place – Blanchardstown (Jacinta’s house)
SABBATH SCHOOL (10:00 – 11:40 am)
- Song Service
- Welcome Remarks & Opening Prayer
- Mission Spotlight
- Lesson #5 (links to see/download) – “Stewards after Eden” (“Stewards after Eden“ / PDF version)
- Closing Song & Closing Prayer
MAIN WORSHIP – (11:40 – 1:00 pm)
- Song Service
- Invocation: preacher
- Welcome Remarks: Thamu
- Opening Song: SDAH #248
- Offertory Reading & Prayer: Femi
- Receiving of Tithes and Offerings (SDAH #369)
- Doxology: “Praise God” (SDAH #694)
- Children story
- Scripture Reading: Sebastian M.
- Congregational Prayer: Livio
- Sermon: “Where is the Lamb?” pastor Greg Davis
- Closing Song: SDAH #476
- Benediction – preacher
- Recessional Hymn: “We Have This Hope” (SDAH #214)
1. BELFAST YOUTH WEEKEND
Registration for the Belfast Youth Weekend is now open! Please visit: http://www.imyd.ie/…/inde…/events/belfast-youth-weekend-2018. Dates : 9-11 Feb | Venue : Belfast SDA church | Ages : 9-17 | Cost: 25 (pounds/euros) excluding travel. See you there! Pastor Curtis
2. GUEST SPEAKER NEXT SABBATH
Next Sabbath Torben Bergland will come to visit our church. For those who do not know him, Torben is a psychotherapist, psychiatrist and medical doctor (MD), leading two departments at the Trans-European Division – Health Department and Singles Ministries Department. More info about the speaker and the program are available in a post here: Torben Bergland in Dublin West. Special guests – Home Away musical group.
3. JANUARY 2018 IN REVIEW
On our website we have published a review in pictures of the previous month (January). Please take a look and see our activities. Prepare your for February 🙂 If we’ve missed any event, send us a short text about it and a good picture.
4. WOMEN MINISTRY AND DORCAS
A new page has been added to our website for the Women Ministry Department and Dorcas. We share 10 main areas of interest, and ask that you will keep in mind the three circles of our focus: ourselves (as individuals – wives, mothers, singles), the church (as a faith-based support group), and community (the society at large).
5. PRAYER MEETING
Every Friday night, at 7pm, you are welcome to join our prayer group in Blanchardstown (at sister Jacinta’s house). For one hour or so you carry along with other brothers and sisters the needs of our church, the needs of our loved ones or of the people around us so that God will make His will known and fulfilled. If you have a special need, let us know and we will pray for you. Text the message to 085 223 4482.
6. EVENTS IN IRISH MISSION
- 9-11 February | Belfast Youth Weekend
- 10 February | TED Health & Singles Ministry director
- 25 February | Church Clerks training session
- 25 February – 5 March | Mission Trip to Dominican Republic
- 17 March | Global Youth Day
- 30 March – 1 April | 3 Mission Youth Retreat Weekend
Please check preaching plan for our church, the full calendar for Q1/2018 is available on the Schedule tab in the menu above.
7. PASTORAL VISITS
The pastor is ready to visit you! He is available anytime of the day/week.
Yet, to be sure, every Thursday (morning, daytime, evening) is set aside for pastoral visits. So, if you need a visit (or want to visit the pastor at home), please talk to him. Contact: pastor Christian Salcianu, 085 223 4482; email@example.com.
“My prayer is not for them [the disciples] alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you.” (Jesus Christ in John 17:20-21)