Stages (Scope of Service document)
Stage A – (1 nr. Site visit / meeting included)
- Discuss the client’s aims and requirements, give general advice, outline possible course of action and the scopes of service to be provided.
- Visit the site/property and carry out initial inspections.
- Take a detailed brief from the client.
Finalised 17 November 2021.
- Carry out a measured survey of the existing buildings and/or the site and produce survey drawings as required.
- Advise on the need for opening up parts of the property and for the provision of special access for inspecting the building and, if necessary:
- Advise on the need for (and arrange for and direct) contractors to carry out the opening up or provision of access and making safe.
Finalised 14 January 2022.
- Present outline sketch proposals, changes retention issues, etc.
- Consult with statutory authorities and advise the employer on the extent of, and need for compliance with statutory provisions.
- Undertake planning searches in relation to the property and properties in the immediate area with regard to oppose changes and proposed use.
- Undertake pre planning consultation with the local authority in relation to proposed changes to the property and proposed change of use.
- Prepare and present, for approval, planning design for the scheme, including:
- sketch drawings to show the layout and appearance of the scheme;
- timetable to completion;
- schedule of finishes and details of the basic construction;
- suggested contract procedures to be adopted.
- Prepare & Complete full Set of Planning Permission Drawings. Complete Planning Application and Supporting Documentation. Seek client’s approval prior to submission.
- Complete and Submit a Planning Application, including planning drawings and supporting documentation and advise on timescales for:
- planning approvals;